Spotify - Spinitron Playlist Import Helper App

I am launching a Beta version of my app which will log you on to Spotify and present you with your playlists where you can select a playlist and export the playlist to your clipboard where it can be pasted into Spinitron. Save all that typing. If you would like to try it - it does not save any Spotify account information and is running in the Amazon Cloud. If you have any issues please let me know and I will fix . Also, any ideas for improving will be taken into consideration. The App can be found here Spotify to Spinitron playlist helper Thanks Joe

2 Likes

I exported my music playlist from Apple to Spotify by using Musconvtool and really helped me.

1 Like

Hi, thanks for sharing the important thing. You can use different online tools and desktop applications (MusConv.) to import any playlist to any platform. Thank you

1 Like

This is an awesome idea! Small bug I found: my spotify is linked to my Facebook, and your tool thinks that my facebook name is my spotify username, so it throws an “invalid username” error.

1 Like

When you first go into the app you click on ‘Login to your Spotify account’ it is picking up your Facebook username ?? When you said your Spotify and Facebook are linked do you mean you login to Spotify using Facebook ? I’m just trying to replicate your issue so I can fix it. Thanks Joe

1 Like

Well, I convert the tracks from Apple Music to Spotify by using Apple Music Unlocker. It’s really effective and easy to operate.

1 Like

Thank you so much for sharing! Sometimes I will use Soundiiz to export playlists to a file or export Spotify playlists to MP3 via the AMusicSoft program. Now I want to try your tool here.

1 Like

I’m looking for a tool that could help me to do this. Kindly thx for your program. It’s an alternative to my current solution. I use DumpMedia Spotify Music Converter to save playlists to my Mac before importing them.