Show on schedule in admin console not shown on station calendar

I can see “Democracy Now!” to air today at 1pm on the schedule in my Admin Console, but if I go to the schedule on the station’s web site, it is not there nor does it appear in the Now Playing widget all of a sudden. Not sure what I might have done wrong.

lQGlZSaUtG

mrm8xZEvFA

You have DN! scheduled at

• 1 PM on Saturday and Sunday
  • Midnight Tuesday thru Saturday

I guess we need to increase the spacing between each checkbox’s label and the next checkbox.

That’s right, but not the problem I’m encountering. My schedule is correct, but it is not displaying correctly in one place.

We’ll need more information to be able to recreate and observe the problem.

The behavior of the public calendar around the current date and time is dynamic since that’s the transition between future occurrences of scheduled shows and past playlists. So it’s possible for an effect to be visible for only a short time. If so, that can complicate reintroducing the problem.

Odd OK I will keep an eye out and let you know if it reoccurs.

I did add another DJ to Democracy Now before it disappeared from my public calendar.

Tom, I am encountering this problem again. I have re-scheduled some shows because students have gone home. The re-scheduled show appears in the Admin Console, and in the Schedule widget but not in the upcoming shows widget.

The correct show that will air tonight at 10pm is “Give Em Alt” NOT “A Show With No Name”

Now the Schedule on my website is blank despite their being programming scheduled. However the upcoming shows widget is properly showing what is scheduled today. What is going on??

Idk. What I can see at https://wfnp.org/schedule/ corresponds to the scheduled shows and playlists in Spinitron.

Thanks Tom, I posted this 7 days ago. The problem has gone away on its own again. I’ll post again if it reoccurs. Is there a better way of getting support when an intermittent problem like this comes up?