Setbreak timestamp glitch

When I enter a setbreak into Spinitron, & I enter the estimated duration, the timestamp for the next entry does not change. This means the next item, be it another setbreak or a song, is set to the same start time as the first setbreak. Quite often, the second item ends up displayed before the first. Seemingly randomly. Manually entering the second item’s time BEFORE submitting preserves the correct order, but during a show, I don’t always remember to force the time into the form. Suddenly I’m playing catch up around setbreaks, when I need to be concentrating on what I’m about to say. I don’t remember having this issue months ago, so it may be a relatively new thing.

I have a screenshot showing an example, however I don’t see that as an option for me. I’d be happy to send one to help clarify what’s happening. Thanks.

As far as I know it’s always been this way. Whenever I ask about adding durations for set breaks, I’m told that it must be done manually. It would be a real boon to have it work the way it should because it’s difficult to explain to volunteers that they must enter non-music things manually while the time auto-adjusts for recordings. Sybil

1 Like