Is something broken on your end?

Hi, is there a problem on the Spinitron side? All of the widgets we have included on our web site have stopped working as of this morning. The “Recently Played” widget and upcoming shows widget on the home page wfnp.org are not showing any data.

We also embed the most recent playlist and our show schedule in an IFrame. I am getting this error message:

Firefox detected an issue and did not continue to widgets.spinitron.com. The website is either misconfigured or your computer clock is set to the wrong time.

It’s likely the website’s certificate is expired, which prevents Firefox from connecting securely. If you visit this site, attackers could try to steal information like your passwords, emails, or credit card details.

What can you do about it?

Your computer clock is set to 1/5/2020. Make sure your computer is set to the correct date, time, and time zone in your system settings, and then refresh widgets.spinitron.com.

If your clock is already set to the right time, the website is likely misconfigured, and there is nothing you can do to resolve the issue. You can notify the website’s administrator about the problem.

I get a similar but different error message in Chrome:

The webpage at Spinitron might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

I checked our Metadata push logs at https://spinitron.com/station/metadata/logs and it is showing timestamps of spins being sent that are way later than when the last spins were actually sent.

TLS cert had expired. It does that every 3 months. I’m supposed to renew it before it expires but sometimes forget.

Timestamps in metadata push logs are in UTC.

Everything seems to be working ok this morning.