How do you log two tracks at the same time?

Hi all, I have DJs that mix their vinyl. They asked me how to log two songs at once. I thought it would be as simple as logging the songs for the same start time/duration, however when I submit a report to the sound exchange, it gives me an error message if any tracks are overlappingā€¦ Should the DJ only log one of the two songs?

Hi @Azia

I think the DJs are doing it right. The problem is the software that is giving you an error message for a report that accurately described what you did.

Is the error is coming from NPR Composer?

Thanks Tom! yes we do report through NPR digital services. I guess I will have to take it up with them! I do have another irrelevant question while I have you here: Where can a DJ go to update their programā€™s playlist template? the only way I can find is by going to schedule, selecting your program, then edit.

I image there is a less round about way to do so

Thank you for all your help!

Shows in the program schedule are the playlist templates so thatā€™s just how you access them. Itā€™s really just one click/touch to get the schedule, another to select a show, and one more to open the form.