Font Size Has Changed to a Much Larger Size

My Spinitron page has been resized to a much larger font. It happened when I was scrolling through a list of albums. i didn’t notice it until it was too late and now i don’t know how to get it back to the normal size. Can anyone help me?

Hi @GoodRockinDaddy, thanks for joining the forum.

Idk what happened there. I don’t think the effect was caused by something on our end. Maybe you accidentally activated the zoom feature of your web browser. On my computer, if while I am using the scroll wheel on the mouse I press the CTRL key on the keyboard then the browser changes the zoom setting.

Thank you for replying. I, just this morning at 4:30 came up with that very thought. I recently had a stroke that has affected my brain’s ability to communicate with my left hand and I think that is what happened. I will try to fix today.

Tom, sure enough, when I opened the browser held the ctrl key and scrolled the mouse, the font changed. There was also a popup that showed the percentage of increase or decrease and also a reset button. So I learned something today thanks to you help. Thanks again.

You’re welcome. I’m sorry to hear about the stroke but glad you we got this fixed for you.

1 Like