It should be pretty easy to copy/paste the playlist via export and import.
- While logged on to RFB on Spinitron, navigate to the playlist you want to copy and view it.
- Click the export/email link
- Choose Format: TSV and Delivery: Copy-paste. Select the fields you need. Click the green Display button.
- On the next page, click the green Copy to clipboard button
- Switch to your DJ persona at RFB2.
- Create a new playlist with title, date and time etc. for your rebroadcast.
- Click Import.
- Paste the text you copied in Step 4 and click the green Process button.
- Assign columns and import.
In steps 3 and 9, your choices for field export and assignments for import are saved for next time so that the work will be easier.
If you want, you can open a new browser window at step 5 and keep the window with the exported data at step 4. This makes it easier if you need to go back and change something.
There are a few different ways to adjust the timing of the spins in the rebroadcast playlist. We can talk about that next. Let me know how you get on with these steps.