Created a recurring show but not showing on the calendar

set up a show on 2 different day of the week and different times but it is not showing up ion the schedule

Hi bbts915. Welcome to the forum and thanks for participating.

To check what’s going on I need either the link/URL to your show’s public page or the station name and the show title.

https://spinitron.com/m/show/calendar
WOOL 91.5 FM BELLOWS FALLS VT
KEEP DEMOCRACY ALIVE this is one show
i do have some other questions

Hi @bbts915, I can see both “Keep Democracy Alive” shows in the schedule, one at 5am on Monday morning and the other at midnight Mon-Tue.

Btw, you do not need two separate shows. You can add two time slots to one show. If you have two shows then each has a public page with its own URL and its own set of playlists. If you want to keep all the playlists together under one pane/URL then you can delete one of these shows and add its time slot to the other.

okay I understand. When I set up as one, it does not reflect that in the schedule. The midnight show is the only one that shows

You need to set the start date of that schedule of the show to Feb 17 or earlier.

Click the cog icon in the schedule to get the extra options including schedule start and end dates.

okay i remember seeing that

that work thank you.

two more questions - how can I setup the color for the background in the calendar and for each category?

Both are accomplished using CSS style rules that you can save in Spinitron in Admin: Station settings: Web customization: Stylesheet.

For more details see https://spinitron.com/about/help/web-integration.html

okay I will look it up. Thank you for your help.

I have the same issue… it is a 5 minute newscast that’s scheduled to run weekdays at 3:00, 4:00, 5:00. It’s scheduled correctly and the calendar actually shows a tiny gap where the newscast should be so I’m guessing that its the 5 minute duration that’s causing the issue as it shows if I change duration to 15 minutes.

I suppose the ideal way to handle it is somehow style the cell heights (??) so they’re larger overall so the tiny little 5 minute sliver of the hour displays. Am I on the right track? I’m a backend/database person so not really conversant with frontend/UI stuff but… I can flail around with it if that is in fact the path I must take…

TIA :slight_smile: And oh, the offending schedule is at Home - KMRE Radio

Hi @Kathi_O. Thanks for joining the forum.

In a display that represents time of day on the vertical axis of a grid it’s hard to display shows of very short duration.

Does the show display OK in the list view?

Yes, it shows up in the list view. I noticed anything < 15 min will not show up. Or more precisely, there is a gap in the schedule but the text doesn’t show up.