We have to submit quarterly reports to BMI of music played. In version 1 of Spinitron, I was able to export a monthly report that indicated Artist, Song Title, Album Title, and Label. I then would compile the 3 months into one spreadsheet to upload to the BMI reporting site.
I’m looking at the current reporting tab and I don’t see an option that would create a monthly report. Am I missing something?
First generate the report
- Go to Report: Search & Chart
- Search for: Spins
- Date range: 1 Months ending [whatever you need]
- Click: blue Search button
If the data looks about right
- Click: Export/email (top right above the table of data)
Then, on the export page
- Format: whatever BMI wants, probably Excel, CSV or TSV
- Delivery: Download a file (try other deliver methods if you like)
- Check the fields BMI want and uncheck the rest
- Click green Create file button
Then you can download the file, open it, or get a link to the file that you can share.
Thanks! Most helpful and a much more efficient way to create a spreadsheet!