Adding Album Artwork To Playlist Entries

I’m wondering if there’s a way to add an artist’s album artwork (How’s that for alliteration?) to a playlist entry if it doesn’t automatically appear?

My show features the music of independent artists and there are times when I’m playing songs that have yet to have an official release date and/or the artists are slow in getting their music properly registered/entered and so their not already in the database when I create my playlists. I think having the visual of album artwork is good for the artists.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi Matt, thanks for joining the forum.

There’s a couple of things you can try.

1. With the playlist open for editing, try the music search feature: click the spy glass button search icon. This runs the “Did you mean?” search interactively and, depending how the spin got there in the first place, it might find something.

2. You can put images in the song note field. It’s a rich text field so you can put images there and embed youtubes and some other things.

1 Like

That’s awesome! Thanks for letting know about that. I’m going to see what I can do to the playlist for the Sunday evening rebroadcast of my show before experimenting with my next live playlist.